Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Things that make me smile………….

Here are 15 facts that make me smile even in the gruelling heat and tough work conditions.
  1. That my girlfriend still remembers the last time we shared an ice-cream together :) and awaits for another opportunity.
  2. That I came to know how much my parents love me, while they were saying all the time that they just want to get rid of me.
  3. That I earn a few more thousands than my friends and still work less number of hours in a day :)
  4. That I am free to spend what all I can in anyway I want and still not be answerable to my dad.
  5. That I miss the homemade food even when I hated it all the time I was home.
  6. That I work at a place that’s being listed in the record books as the largest in the world :)
  7. That I have earned the respect of people older than my dad.
  8. That I am losing inches off my waist and kilos off my body even without going to a gym or getting up in the morning :)
  9. That I have learnt to live without browsing the net for a week: D
  10. That I get time to spend just to lie on the bed and think about the past and plan for my future
  11. That I am being invited to weddings of my college mates and schoolmates.
  12. That I can wear a T-shirt and not look ugly :)
  13. That I loathe at people speeding down the road on bikes, while I used to be one among that group a few months back.
  14. That I can put on music as loud as I want in my room, without anyone stopping me :)
  15. That I have regained my favourite hobby-Reading.

5 comments:

Hari said...

*I loathe at people speeding down the road on bikes, while I used to be one among that group a few months back.
Duh! Really? :D

*.That I can wear a T-shirt and not look ugly :)
I saw the pics. You've really shed a HELL-LOT of kilos!

*That I earn a few more thousands than my friends and still work less number of hours in a day
That could well be the happiest thing, innit? :D

*That I have learnt to live without browsing the net for a week
Huh. That would've been tough, eh?

Nice to hear that Paradeep has moulded you into a better human being.
All the very best in life, bro! :P Great to see you back in the blogosphere after a month's break! :-)

Spartan said...

pretty interestin post ......and pretty short too.....m not pretty sure if the change in nature of ur post is due to lack of time or due to costly net cafes there......hi hi....anyways nice to c a post frm u aftr such a long time......i wanna hear more abt the life ther.....do blog when u get time....

varun said...

that ur frnds think abt u and wonder what the 'fat man' is doin..and that it would have been good for the fat man 2 be there wit thm

Unknown said...

Isn't life awesome? :D

Abhi said...

@ Hari- Well the belly seems to have come up again :). Well it remains to be seen if i've turned into a better human or worse after i've come here.

@ Spartan- You guessed it right, the short posts are coz of the limited time i get to write here. No PC and i find it very cumbersome to type in the mobile and then store stuff!

@ Diaboli- Well there's a big fat treat waiting when i get back, that'll tilt the scales in your favour.

@ Monsooner- That depends on how u look at it! The glass can be half empty or half full or the void is too huge to be filled with the liquid i have :)