Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Changes..........

I had read long back that CHANGE is the only constant thing in the world. I believe that's what's happening to me, and my life. Changes are happening in things that i assumed will never change! I had never thought that i'll be walking 3-4 kilometers a day, never did i think i'll be missing home like this, never did i think i'll be spending my time writing notes even after grueling 16 long years of education.

But here i am thinking about all those nice times i had when i was in college, days when MOP was Master of Puppets, DAP used to be the download accelerator and SAP used to be a software company. Now MOP is Muriate of Potash, DAP is Di-Ammonium Phosphate and SAP is Sulphuric Acid Plant. What else do i say about my job profile. I just wish i could enjoy those lovely days under the trees once again!

Now a discussion from me not talking about FOOD is not a proper one, isn't it! I hadn't thought that i'll be drinking oil mixed with some spices as RASAM and potatoes cut and sambar powder mixed with water as SAMBAR. But then here i am missing those nice dishes that my mom used to make. I still remember how i hated to have food at home. "Ippo thonnunu veetil poyi enthelum thinnnal mathi ennu"

4 comments:

Hari said...

Variety is the spice of life! So even when you gobble up oil mixed with spices which is supposed to be rasam, keep it in your mind that you're doing it all for that odd 22k paycheck! :) Don't worry chetta. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Abhilash Suryan said...

Appole paranjille pokandannu!!!!
Pokanda pokanda pokandannu :-)

Anonymous said...

interesting posts, do check out the food at hotel golden anchor and lemme know ur views at dashaditya at gmail dot com. or call 06722-222647.

Aparna said...

how true! mom's preparations taste the best only when u have food from outside. i had the same exp with infosys food courts...


nice post dude!