Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ona Sammanam

I've got a great news for all out there! Ths time Kerala university aan ettom valiya ona sammanam thannekunnath!

Nothin that's gonna shake the world or bring world peace or fulfill my 10000's of other desires(good and bad 1's)

Its jus that:



Njan Engineer aaye!

For th people who don't know malayalam, it means I BECAME an ENGINEER

Yahoooooooooooooooooo(ths aint a Yahoo! Ad, bt ths is the least to show how happy i am)

I just can't belive that for a guy who's never got a GPA in the 7. sumthn range Kerala University was giving me the lottery of a lifetime, a GPA of 7.47 in S8 and in between i managed to clear my backpapers in s7 with a modest 6.45(that's around my usual RANGE).

I also congratulate all my classmates and batch mates who've got a PASS and achieved this landmark in their life!


Chelav chodikuka, tharam ennu njan parayaam, allathe ippo vazhi illa! Ente purseil oru otta kaalana polum illa!

Wish u all a happy onam just like mine :D

PS:There is a GOD

7 comments:

Abhijith said...

Congrats Man !!! Njanum ingane okke onn passayal mathiyayirunnu ...

Aparna said...

congrats dude! indeed this is the best onam gift KU could give us!
finally we're engineers with first class...

manoranjini said...

hearty congrats on joining the engineer's club!!lets just say we are also 'branded for life' as engineers..cheers everyone!!

Hari S R said...

cool man . well done . ennikku ini ennanno inganne parayan avasaram kittunath ...2 more years.....

well . u enjoy ,man. all the best wishes from my heart for ur career.

Our college will miss Abhijith! :)

Adorable Pancreas said...

Congrats. :)

Ini entha paripadi?

mathew said...

welcome to the world of engineers who got a degree for knowing absolutely nothin.. ;-P

Aparna said...

you're tagged!