Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

What to do with my evil mind!

It's been a while since i have blogged, but then if i go on explaining about what kept me away from blogger, it will fill this post. I hav another important matter to put in front of all the people who read my blog( i do feel ther are some ppl who do that).

So here it goes........

Today i was on my way back from college. I was in a bus( yea bus!) after a long long time. Today was a very memorable day in my life, for things which have never happened in my life before. Things which i may not be doing again in my life......... But i feel so bad cause i broke so many hearts today, of people whom i consider as friends, some even more than friends.

Aaaah lemme just forget that and get to the core of the issue. All might be wondering why i put such a title for this post of mine. Well here it begins.... As i was saying ....on my way back from college in the bus i was trying to find a seat and after 5 mins into the journey i got a seat, now due to the hectic day that i had i dozed off as soon as i found a seat. In the sleep i dnt know how but i had a dream and boy it sure was a nasty dream. It was pretty beautiful dream, it was a typical day out of my life, i got up at 7 went to college in my bike, reached college at 9. Then onto a boring session at college, with games of football and a lot of occasions THEPPIFYING my friends and the like.. But then towards th middle of the day, the dream took a nasty turn. I suddenly sported a GUN, a waltherPPK(AKA James Bond's gun) and then i went to a class in my college(not mine :D) and then shot 4 of my best ENEMIES in that class in cold blood and then walked out of my class and then killed myself in front of my friends.


Now after i shot myself(in the dream) i got a sudden feeling that i was going to a place that's sooo evil that it fit all the descriptions of HELL. Then before i could see more there was this stupid lorry driver who blew his horn and the shrill blast of the air horn woke me up. :(( i wish i had seen more and got to know what is the punishment in Hell for killing people.

Now i want all of you to tell me if what i saw was something that was EVIL and that if i should be punished for what i dreamt of.


Waitin for all your comments!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

well considerin u shot 4 o ur enemies and tht all these took place in our col i thnk i knw whu all they r!![;)]..so id say instead of wastin tht bullet u used to kill urself i wldve wantd u to shoot those 4 ones more jst to make sure[:P]..and maybe whack the remainin ENEMIES too[:D] ...so...no punishment fr u buddy...

Anonymous said...

Abi!!! Better see a doc fast before it gets out of control:D

Rajesh said...

its VAGUE!!

Anonymous said...

i dont think anythin is wrong with u.. and ther is nothin wrong in seeing such dreams.. i think this dream is an outcome of thinkin abt wht u want to do... and since its happenin in out college, i think i can guess those ppl. and plz that killin urself part was stupid... u cd hav used that to kill another person, whom i think is also ur enemy!!! (:P)

Anonymous said...

Hope that all these r nt gonna happen!!...y shud u kill urself? that s somethin i cant understand... anyhow, u bttr take care!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey... dreaming is normal... even if its sporting a gun and killing others and yourself.
This is the kind of dream I have every night!
This dream, according to me, is just a visual expression of your frustrated feelings for having "broken so many hearts".
Chill buddy... nothing's wrong with ya...

Anonymous said...

Sorry... forgot to add this in the comment...
Atleast you realized that the road to perdition ain't so good...

Abhi said...

@ all whu commentd: I NEVER said i was gonna kill myself!!!

@ DON: whu do u thnk ur foolin wth these words???? "Atleast you realized that the road to perdition ain't so good..." wat's all this ????? Better see a doc fast!

Abhijith said...

Hey i know u r very heartbroken at what happened the previous day . And the dream part is good to take off your frustration . But don't kill yourself even in your dreams cos that is not a solution for anything ( I kno u wudn't do that).
If i wer u i wud have emptied the remaining bullets into the enemies .
Chill dude!

Abhijith said...

Hey this is abhijith of s5 ec