Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Got Another Prize!!!!

It's nice to know that there are so many engineering college in Kerala and nicer to know that all of them are vying with each other in conducting technical and cultural fests.

So yesterday was 1 more fest and another evnt to be participated. But things were a bit different by the end of the day. It was happening at rapid speed and i was forced to think for a moment "Is this real????". It was because " I GOT 1st PRIZE IN A QUIZ". I know for many of you out there this may not even be somethin strange, but for me this is a great thing coz it's usual of me to participate in every fest in the state and neighbourhood, but getting the 1st prize is a first.

My team got the 1st in a quiz and fortunately it had a good amount of cash as the prize Rs 3000 :D. Then came the results of debate, there also i wasn't left off, my team got 2nd in that too. That had a modest 2000 buks as the prize.

Hope that my winning spree continues.

Regds,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratualtions abi...bravo!!!!!!! well done......... keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

congratulations abi...bravo!!!!!!! well done......... keep up the good work...