Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

कल, आज और कल

I've been tagged by THE Thinking Silverine.


The Tag


Two questions from the past, present and future. Answer them and then tag your friends from the blog-o-sphere. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and DONE.


Yesterday


Your oldest memories...


Well i'd done a post long long back about my oldest memories. There i'd mentioned that my earliest memory is that of my toenail getting busted by a bully during the time i was living in chennai. The incident happened really fast. I had a quarrel with a dude abt something and the next thing i rem is he hurling the biggest stone he could find in that ground and thus ensuring that i lose the nail of my smallest toe I go home crying ammmaaaaaaaaaaaa and my grandma saw this and then goes out of the house and beats the guy black an blue! Next thing i see is he coming with his Punjabi mom and she beings to shout at my grandma. It was funny seeing her defending what she did even though she didn't understand a word of the Punjabi mixed hindi that the lady was talking!

What were you doing ten years ago?

Hmmmmmmmmm november 1998, If i count back i'd be 12 years old then, so i guess it'd be just another lazy day in school with me having the proud feeling of being in high school now, a minnow among the big guys roaming around. I'm sure Mathew would be roaming about discovering the latest chemical for his Nobel prize tryst. I was having a hard time grasping the things my teachers taught, so mostly i was on the floor or standing in the class. This was also the time that my FIRST romance started. More on that some time later. Aaaaaaaaaaah those lovely days :), when i'd just explore the areas around my home like Safari Al :)

Today

Your first thought in the morning

Well it's a boring day, so why not go out and have a try at the tag that i've in store for me. Now in a net cafe. Have work from 2 PM onwards. Yeah, i'm in B shift, 2 to 10 PM. Boring job, boring life, just living like that.

If you build a time capsule what would it contain?

Time capsule for present is something i'd not like that much. Still i'd put in all the information on Wikipedia and Uncyclopedia and youtube and then all the blog's i've read in ONE hard disk. Then some family albums of all the trip's home from my childhood and yeah, a crate of vodka and lot of chocolates for my sister :D

Tomorrow

This year...

Is going to end on a high note with me getting confirmed as an engineer officially. Yes you'll be talking to Senior Engineer Abhijith from next year onwards(dec 2008 to be precise). Hope to do well in the MBA entrance tests that i've applied for(although my mock tests suggest otherwise)

What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?

14 years ahead..........hmmmmmmmmm............. i'll be 36, so probably with a lovely lady as my wife and 3 pestering kids(yes i've fixed on 3, not as gracious as Mathew). Hope to be a good husband and make my family happy and to be a good dad and fulfill all my kids' wishes.

I tag


Hari 1
Hari 2
Njaan
Quest

13 comments:

Sibin said...

First!!
And chetta did someone seriously bully you?? I find that hard to believe!!!:P

mathew said...

hahaha..three is such a small number..you could probably team with them to play a double's table tennis game..;-p

pinee usually grandma's have lot of guts..we underestimate their power...:-)

Finally I get a sensible work for word verification after three years in blogs..."cheese" ;-P

Hari said...

Couldn't help but smile at this tag, though I knew a lot many of its contents by-heart. :D

3 kids... Hmmm! :) I think I know the funda behind that too...

:)

Great post, as always. :D

silverine said...

You come across as a very sweet guy in the tag! :) Those Punjabi moms...they will defend their kids no matter what!! I have seen them in action. :p Your time capsule makes lots of sense. That would be a repository of information on anything and everything on this earth. Thanks for taking this up!

And congrats on the upcoming promotion!!

Abhilash Suryan said...

That brings a smile on my face :-)
We seem to have many a thought on similar lines....but I might never have troubled my Grandma..the guy might have lost a couple of teeth had he dared to pull a toe nail out of me ;-)

Abhi said...

@ Sibin - I wasn't always like this :)

@ Mathew - First i need to get a gal to marry.

@ Hari - I told three coz i don't like even numbers and 1 isn't something i'd like to stop at. But do tell me ur logic behind the number of kids i'll have. Would love to know that.

@ Silverine - I'm always a sweet guy. Even now, i swear to god. Thanks on all the counts.

@ Abhilash sir - Did you forget to read that i was jus 3 yrs old. :). Still i liked to see you thnk we're similar :). But wat abt ur marriage sir? :d

Gunnerz' Forever!!! said...

da patti...gimme a cal can u...need to spk to u..lost ur number...thts why..dono a better way to reach out to u frm office :)..

How do we know said...

very nicely done tag.

Quest said...

Will be taking this tag soon...
little rustic now after a long haitus :-)

Rajlakshmi said...

aiyyooo your oldest memory made me cringe in pain...
good idea on time capsule :)
lovely post :D

best web hosting said...

I am also feel like this. I feel that, I am living in a routine life. Daily same work no change in that...

amiyawilliams said...

I am amazed to see such an amazing post. Keep up the good work.best mba college

Tecnologia e Inteligencia Artificial said...

blog very interesting and current!
show the ball even parabénssssssss!!
http://hostcarioca.com.br