Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hatred and Me????????????????????

After a long loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg gap i'm tagged by someone. :). I'm quite happy because that gives me something to write in this blog other than the misfortunes happening to me! What could i say, even though i was happy to accept the tag from Mr Njaan(What a funny name, isn't it?), i won't say that its a happy tag. It basically is about:

(1) Posting about 5 different characters you hate.
(2) Passing on the tags to 5 different bloggers.
So without much yapping about how much i hate to tell the public about my objects of hatred, i'll start:
1) Phonies: They are right on top of my list because these are the kind of people who don't deserve a life from my point of view. They don't live for themselves, they live to make others belive that they are SOMETHING IMPORTANT. I used something with the understanding that they are what we say in malayalam as SAMBHAVAM. They tend to believe that the world revolves around them and they are the best thing to happen to the world after cell phones. They are of many kinds, guys who behave differently when a hot chick walks in, Managers who don't work and then show up on the site with all kind of instructions when the top management appears to inspect the job, people who ditch you when u need them the most, people who take advantage of you for wrong reasons, even people who show off their costly spare parts in front of a not so welcoming audience and enjoy that glory and so on and on..........

2) Reality Show Anchors and Judges: I differ a bit on this with Njaan, he hated everything associated with it, while i believe that some of the participants are genuinely talented, but the anchors are really really crap and so are most of the judges. Some are outrightly stupid and will give anything to make the audience cry, while some are so rude that they want me shove a spade up ther @$$.

3) Gossipmongers : People who spend their lifetime making false newsreports about others and take pleasure in making others' lives miserable. They could be saying anything from who someone is going out with or even may go upto who somebody slept with the previous night.

4) Perverts : These are guys who take pleasure in doing abnormal things, like Mr Moninder Singh who love to do things that one wouldn't even wish that his enemy got. These people have no right to live in this world, if i were the ruler of the country, i'd lynch them personally and then hang them on a noose so that nobody dares to do this.

5) Casteists/Religious Fanatics : People who bother so much about the caste and religion so much so that they'd kill for it. I'm personally against anything to do with caste/religion. This maybe due to the fact that i've had a few crushes broken because the girl wasn't from my caste/religion. YES, Indian GIRLS do think about all this while falling in love(at least gals in TVM do). I've had numerous proposals being dumped by the girl because i was from a different religion or caste. These things are way too old and way too stupid to be observed now. Maybe for some religion is a good thing, it gives them direction and maybe means of living, but then nobody has the right to take lives in the name of religion. This is what i belive and personally i hate people who propogate such kind of thoughts , even if it is my ex-girlfriend.(I'd hate her more for other reasons)
I've been postponing the publishing of this post for a long long time, mainly because i didn't find enough in my head to fill the post with. Yeah, maybe my work has made me hate less or maybe that i'm too unattached from anyone i hated a few years back :)
I don't know whom i should tag in this, coz many people whom i blogroll have already done this tag, or are tagged by others. Still i'll tag some:

1) Hari Vishnu : Coz he gave me another TAG while i couldn't complete this :)
2) Viajero : Someone who's new among my readers, so here's a welcome gift :)
3) Abhilash Sir : I'd love to hear about his list of hatred :)
4) Gasmuttai : An adorable senior, who seems to have forgotten about his blog, so be a reason to start off again.
5) Sreehari : He too seems to have forgotten his blog, maybe the s8 exams are making his so.

That's it for now!

8 comments:

Abhijith said...

2) Reality Show Anchors and Judges :
U r really right there !!I just hate some of these guys .
3) Gossipmongers : How I wish I had a gada in my hand whenever I watch Headlines Today !!!
They're outright cheap .
4) Perverts : ****ers !! rot in hell !!!
5) Casteists/Religious Fanatics : No more words for these guys !! No one has the rights to interfere with someone else's life , no matter what !!


Great post abhi !!Since all the guys I know are getting this tag , n all these guys are posting up all my points , What am I gonna post ???

Hari said...

Awesome take on the 'hate' tag! :-)

1. Phonies suck, yeah!
2. Reality show participants (not everyone) suck harder! Ditto with Abhijith ettan. Someday I'll sue HT!
3. Well I too hate them. The fact is; knowingly or unknowingly we too gossip. There's a gossip-lover in everyone!
4. Damn him! :|
5. I think I know why you wrote this!

Quest said...

1) phonies stick themselves out wit their antics
2) reality stuffs gets on my nerves whenevr i stumble upon them while channel surfing....atleast they will find a mention in the limca records with a likely shot at the guiness, for the most no: of reality shows on Indian television.
3)News channels definitely will fall in this category
4)Its Indian law, blind.
5) Though I dnt hv any personal luv xperiences, I had chanced upon some of my frnds. Same reasons, diffrnt caste, religion... :-?

Thnx for the tag, though slightly overloaded with being tagged, will do it when I run out of topics or for a change ;)

LITTLE SOMEONE said...

its nice to hear abt the things you hate. Seldom do man express that in a soceity lik ours where everthing is planned nd spolied for the worst... i guess this wud help people with u not 2 b any of these, atleast to u :)

A Cunning Linguist said...

Nice to see we have some groups in common... liked that casteist/religious...

but one thing you should note is that,

ഞാന്‍/njaan ---> njaan.blogspot
pR@tz ---> njaan.wordpress

:D ... enteyoru kaaryame.... ;)

Word veri: xmvlwxwr

Abhi said...

@Abhi-Early bird gets th worm.

@Hari-Well u know a lot more about me than just the list of hatred :)

@Viajero-Thanks for not calling me bad names. :)

@Someone-Good that u know what i'd hate n u already know what i'd love to do. :)

@Njaan-I didn't understand what u meant about the two blogs. :)

A Cunning Linguist said...

ഞാന്‍/njaan is the blogger-name I use at njaan.blogspot.com and pR@tz is the blogger-name I use at njaan.wordpress.com .....

and the tag came from wordpress

(ithu ninakku mathramalla... ellarkkum pattunna abadhama...:) )

word veri: kudodklps

Hari Vishnu said...

hehe i loved the hate list.. sorta falls in line with my choices too.. perhaps i dont even need to post my tag, just do ctrl-c, ctrl-v :-) !..

hmm so thats another tag to post on..